68 best Amy Rysavy Cards images on Pinterest Halloween
For my card, I used the fun new Lawn Fawn stamp set Let’s Toast along with the coordinating Let’s Toast dies. To create my card, I started out with a white card base then added a piece of Lawn Fawn polka dot green paper which I die cut using the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies.... "handmade birthday card featuring embossing folder texture for the main panel . break in panel with die cut butterfly and stamped sentiment . inside edges with punched scallop design ." "Could use my punch going across, then emboss.
Smitten September 2017 blogspot.com
The sentiment is in pink as well, and is mounted on black that I cut out with decorative scissors (no mega scalloped circle here). I mounted that on a Cool Caribbean giga scalloped circle that I punched around the edge. To finish, I added some matching May Arts ribbon I found locally and a small gem to the sentiment.... I am loving the "Mr. & Mrs" sentiment from Big & Bold Wishes, it definitely is my go-to for wedding cards. I guess I could talk about one of my favorite things to do. I love adding a bit of shine to my images using the Sakura stardust gel pen... so easy too..
Paper Pursuits MFT April Creative Challenge–Mother’s Day
Here’s a close-up of the sentiment—I sponged the edges to add a vintage feel. And here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set. Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card: how to build a car hauler Then I cut her out and matted her twice with a little stitching. The sentiment (from the mini set) was stamped on a Notched Tag Die-namics die cut and slipped on to the bow. Since she’s holding a sunflower, I added some Upsy Daisy Die-namics sunflowers for accent, along with a butterfly using a Butterflies Die-namics die.
Craft beer in Adelaide Inside our growing microbrewery
Inside Out shows the negative effects of uncontrolled anger—and so can you, in your eLearning course. Again, this is particularly useful in sales and customer service training . Use anger to … how to cook cactus and eggs Opening Belle: A Novel [Maureen Sherry] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Maureen Sherry’s funny insider novel about a female Wall Street executive also trying to be a mother and a wife is a “compulsively readable…cheeky—and at times
How long can it take?
The Queen's Scene Let’s Toast CTD524
- Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember · Craft Walks
- Tsuruta Designs May Guest Designer Color Throwdown
- Ling's Design Studio October 2017
- Paper Pursuits Have a Sunny Day August VIP Hop and Shop
How To Add A Sentiment Inside And Out Amy Rysavy
On the inside of the card I stamped a sentiment from Honey Bee’s Perfect Blend stamp set. I then used one of the Gift Card Slots Honey Cuts dies on the heart patterned paper to cut out the perfectly placed slots. After adhering the paper to the inside of the card it holds a gift card in place!
- Here’s a close-up of the sentiment—I sponged the edges to add a vintage feel. And here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set. Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:
- I made this card for my first SCS Sketch Challenge (159). I used Cherry Arte patterned paper, plain black and white cardstock, Gina K and Heidi Grace stamps, Archival Black ink, Color Box Peony Ink for the sentiment, Clear embossing powder, Prismacolor water pencils, Michaels $ embellishments.
- 30/07/2017 · Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a summer card featuring Summer Friends stamp set along with many other wonderful Pretty Pink Posh products.
- hello@HoneyBeeStamps.com. Login. Remember me? Register. Login